Also see nullroute services.
The network primarily consists of various machines owned by ~grawity, such as:
- Primary Arch system (an HP EliteBook 840 G4).
- Desktop PC (HP Compaq SFF) for casual browsing, running Windows 10 (and Windows 98 if I pretend real hard that it's not VirtualBox).
- Lifebook T4010D, dedicated linuxing device for when I just want to read some old textfiles.
- Old laptop that refuses to die;
an ASUS K52JT. No longer an ASUS – now just an SSD in my desk drawer.
- Rain, when booted into Windows 10
- Work computer
- The old Windows XP desktop-slash-space-heater, still alive within VirtualBox
See also RWho session list.
- Cute little HP MicroServer Gen8 which acts as a storage server (NFSv4, SMBv3, Syncthing) as well as being my primary host for tinkering over SSH. Hosted at my workplace.
- Second-hand HP ML310e Gen8. Slightly rusty, but decently powerful for building things and hosting miscellaneous VMs. Sometimes hosts OpenAFS. Also at work.
- VPS at Interneto Vizija, hosting web, mail, LDAP, my IRC client, and probably other things that I don't know about.
- A suspiciously cheap VPS at PHP-Friends, currently only hosting Salt.
- Small VPS at Linode London, previously my main hosting server for a long time, now just a tiny LDAP host and HE.NET tunnel endpoint.
- VPS at HostHatch Amsterdam, also mostly abandoned for most purposes besides tunnels and BitTorrent.
- hAP ac², home IPv6 gateway. One of several Mikrotik routers, most of which are unnamed.
- Debian 9 container for the specific purpose of providing SMBv1 access to my older VMs.